Jun 26, 2021
The NXT Wrestling Fan hits the big 50 and has never looked
better as we take on the episode of NXT that originally aired on
May 1st, 2014. Miles and Bob take in the sights (and there's a lot
to see) and discuss such topics as:
- The role of Pay-Per-Views in wrestling narratives
- The unique beast that is the wrestling audience
- Signature Move secrets
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubemen!
- Unconventional warding spell methods
- An encore for an old NXT friend
- The subtlest No Disqualification match
- The mystery of Side Table Guy
Our theme song is called "Learnbuckle" and it was created by
the uniquely talented Rafael Medina, whose work you can and should
follow via his Twitter account, @EarthMeauxFaux! You can also
follow Miles @mjschneiderman, MeganBob @meganbobness, and the show
itself @nxtwrestlingfan. And if you'd like to support the show,
check out our Patreon at www.patreon.com/nxtwrestlingfan.
Additional music and sound credit to:
"Eyes Gone Wrong", "Greta Sting", "NewsSting," "Samba Stings,"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.filmmusic.io)